You can do a lot with what you learned in StudyBass Fundamentals One. We're going to keep building on that foundation. In this curriculum we're going to start learning scales and the bassist's best friend: CHORD TONES!
Next you'll learn some beginning harmony and why notes and chords go together. Then, we'll end with the blues. The blues is at the root of almost all popular music styles.
You'll learn a couple more chord patterns. And finally, it's time for you to start memorizing the notes on the fretboard.
You're going to be busy.
In this StudyBass curriculum you will learn:
- Seven major scale and chord patterns
- Six minor scale and chord patterns
- More about music notation
- About major and minor keys
- A common musical structure - The 12-Bar Blues Form
- Applying common patterns, scales and chords to the blues
- An almost century-old bassline: The Boogie Woogie
- Three diminished chord patterns
- Several approaches to memorizing the notes on the fretboard