With StudyBass Fundamentals One and StudyBass Fundamentals Two under your belt, you already know more than a lot of musicians! Knowing, however, is not doing. Hopefully you're out there playing with some real, live musicians. If not, get out there! Believe me you will learn twice as fast.
In StudyBass Fundamentals Three we'll take care of some technique problems you're likely experiencing at this point as well as learn some classic exercises that will improve your ear and coordination at the same time.
Then we dive in deep into major and minor scale harmony. These will be some of the most important lessons you ever learn.
We discuss some common bass techniques beyond plucking and fretting.
I'm still adding to this curriculum. Stay tuned for more lessons and exercises...
In this StudyBass curriculum you will learn:
- Muting open strings
- Controlling your disobedient fingers
- Several great musical finger exercises
- Major and minor scale harmony.
- Bass articulations like hammer-ons and pull-offs
- Harmony outside of the key
- Still more lesson blocks on the way...