This feedback form is to let me know whether you've found studybass helpful or unhelpful, to report site problems, or to generally drop me a line. I'd love to hear any of your comments about, or experiences with, studybass and the studybass.com website. Just fill in the form below to send me a note.
If you’d like a response, please follow these guidelines:
- Please make sure any questions are not already answered on the using the site page.
- I don't have enough time to answer everyone's individual questions. Please find a private bass teacher, or ask on the web's many bass forums.
- Don’t be offended I don't have time to visit your website, myspace, or listen to anything.
- Do not include any links in your feedback.
- From Strunk & White: "Omit needless words."
Thanks for respecting my time and using StudyBass,
Feedback not following the guidelines above is rejected or ignored!